Welcome to the West Saline Water Community
Health Department approval for waste water handling is required before new meters are installed.
Valid photo identification is required for service connection.
Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out our Service Application and Agreement (USER.pdf) to apply for water service.
We look forward to serving your water needs.
REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO WATER SERVICE BEGINNING.
- STEP ONE (must be completed before going to step two)
The Arkansas Department of Health County Sanitarian must approve the septic system in writing to the Association.
- Bradley County – 226-8440
- Cleveland County –325-6301
- Calhoun County – 798-2808
- STEP TWO
Application for becoming a member (user agreement with copy of photo ID and SS card) must be filed with this office along with appropriate fees and deposit.
- + Meter Deposit - $45.00
- + Existing Meter Loop - $30.00
- Or + New Meter Loop Installation (with in 10 feet of line) - $455.00
- Road crossings are customer’s expense
- STEP THREE
Appropriate plumbing inspections must be performed.
- New construction prior to covering
- Existing house prior to service